Wednesday, May 18, 2022
Custom Wine Tours
Luxury Lift is able to offer guests custom wine tours in Ontario’s wine country, located in Niagara-on-the-Lake. Also offered are wine tours in Prince Edward County, where you’ll find more wonderful wineries to visit.
We’re so lucky to live in this region of Ontario where we can have these stunning wineries to visit and enjoy. Whether you’re going to be spending a day or a whole weekend here, you won’t be disappointed!
Niagara-on-the-Lake is not only home to stunning wineries but also is a historic region in Southern Ontario. When you’re not exploring the quaint downtown shops and restaurants, you can visit the historic Fort George. This is a national historic site that offers guided tours, there are other sites like this located in Southern Ontario.
There are so many wineries to choose from when you’re planning your wine tour. It makes sense this this region has some of the oldest established wineries in Canada. The wineries in this region produce award winning wines and have been instrumental in introducing Canadian wine to the world.
Wineries in Niagara-on-the-Lake
In Niagara-on-the-Lake there are over 50 internationally recognized wineries, this is an incredible number. Which means that you’ll need to plan more wine tours so that you can continue to discover them.
Since there are so many we couldn’t possibly list them all here, however we have listed a few below that are our favourites. This list can continue to grow and change over the years because we’re always discovering more and experiencing this beautiful region of Southern Ontario.
- Chateau Des Chrames - “Seven generations of the Bosc family have been born into our way of life. You might say it’s in our blood. In fact, we even live on the farm.”
- Inniskillin - “One of the oldest wineries in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Inniskillin Wines continue to bring pride to the terroir by balancing both the art and science of winemaking with the utmost care and attention to quality.”
- Jackson-Triggs Niagara Estate - “Established in 2001, the Jackson-Triggs Niagara Estate Winery is one of the most technologically advanced winemaking facilities in Canada and employs a gravity-flow assisted system of winemaking.”
- Wayne Gretzky Winery and Restaurant - “There’s always something happening at Wayne Gretzky Estates. Choose from wine, whisky, beer and cocktail tastings and experiences, memorable meals, festive fetes, icy winter fun on the skating rink and so much more.”
- Peller Estate Winery and Restaurant - “Crafting quality wines for Canadians for over 50 years. Whether poured with dinner at home or enjoyed during an immersive wine and culinary experience at our award-winning winery, there is no greater honour than when our wines are shared with family.”
- Trius Winery and Restautant - “Trius Winery & Restaurant offers an extensive collection of terroir-driven, premium wines made by 2016 Winemaker of the Year, Craig McDonald, in addition to the largest underground sparkling wine cellar in Canada and most Instagrammable winery tour.”
Custom Wine Tours with Luxury Lift
Wine tour season is now and this is the time to start planning your trip to Niagara-on-the-Lake. Thankfully Luxury Lift offers you a custom wine tour experience with one of our professional drivers. What better way to spend a beautiful summer day than with friends tour around this incredible region of Southern Ontario.
Start by selecting the vehicle type you believe will accommodate your group, feel free to contact us if you need assistant with this. One of our customer service representatives will be more than happy to help. Contact Luxury Lift anytime either by phone at 1-866-905-3942 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make Luxury Lift your official wine tour transportation this summer!